MyHeritage / missing dna sample kit

1445 North Loop West Suite 820, Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I am the customer of Myheritage account number; [protected]. I sent my dna sample to Houston Lab with DHL express shipment. The tracking number is [protected]. When I checked I see that is recieved by M Sanchez. But, the problem is there is no status update on my account about receivement. I am affraid if it is lost. Could you please check my envelope which my dna sample in.
My vial number is MH-FP6878

P.S. When I get my DNA box, It was damaged and one of my vial and your envelope was missing. And We called your customer service with my husband account number [protected] on 18 December 2018 to ask information what to do. (You can find conversation records). Customer responsible said me that I can send only one vial in a different envelope. And it would be no matter. If one vial could not be possible to explore DNA they said me that they will send me a new DNA box. Because of that please search a brown envelope which is different from Myheritage envelope.

Best regards

Ec
Dec 27, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 28, 2018

Dear MyHeritage member,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

As I read your review, I've located your account and I'm glad to notify you that the lab has received your DNA samples on December 27 (1 day ago).

If you need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at "catarina.[protected]@myheritage.com" with all the details. I'd be happy to assist you with any inquiry you may have.

Kind regards,