MyHeritage / missing dna sample kit
I am the customer of Myheritage account number; [protected]. I sent my dna sample to Houston Lab with DHL express shipment. The tracking number is [protected]. When I checked I see that is recieved by M Sanchez. But, the problem is there is no status update on my account about receivement. I am affraid if it is lost. Could you please check my envelope which my dna sample in.
My vial number is MH-FP6878
P.S. When I get my DNA box, It was damaged and one of my vial and your envelope was missing. And We called your customer service with my husband account number [protected] on 18 December 2018 to ask information what to do. (You can find conversation records). Customer responsible said me that I can send only one vial in a different envelope. And it would be no matter. If one vial could not be possible to explore DNA they said me that they will send me a new DNA box. Because of that please search a brown envelope which is different from Myheritage envelope.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - trial membership cancellation