Myaccountsupport.net / active plus youth cream @ usd 4.99

6I ordered a sample of this Active Plus Youth Cream off of Facebook and that was on the 10 June 2017 & still awaiting the sample.

Now a transaction for USD 96.00 was taken off my credit card which I did not authorize. This is appalling. But one should not be surprised that whoever is doing this in today's time.

You get nothing, no information off their website.

Order no: [protected]
order date: 06/08/2017 @ 1.25am (ha ha not aware I was online at that time of the morning)

• Updated by MadMich, Jul 26, 2017

Got 1 jar and paid for 3 - Total of $299 dollars - Thats is fraud as far as I am concerned.

Ma
Jun 27, 2017

Comments

• Su
      25th of Jul, 2017

Hi MadMich, can you tell me if you have resolved your issue re: unconsented withdrawal of funds from your credit card, and how you did it for active plus?

• Su
      25th of Jul, 2017

Sorry my email address is sueiles@hotmail.com

• Co
      22nd of Sep, 2017

I have received my free sample of Active + and now have just received more products which I haven't ordered. There is no invoice for these and I want to return them. I have no details whatsoever. Can you please advise what I can do, thankyou.
    My email is coasties101@hotmail.com

• Ka
      25th of Sep, 2017

I ordered a sample of your Active Plus Youth Cream, a free "trial" might I add. It came and I used it and enjoyed it for some time. After that I started receiving transactions for a monthly subscription to your company. I now receive boxes of your product(s). I have tried cancelling the payments multiple times but it doesn't work, as there is no "company" I can find under the name "Active Plus". I want full refunds for these products. For the past few months I have been charged for these products but haven't received any of them, totaling a full value of $5496 AUD. Please contact me on my email:
    kaylaaa.christie@icloud.com

• Ge
      14th of Mar, 2018

BACTIVESUPPORT TAKE THREE (3) DIFFERENT AMOUNTS FROM MY CREDITCARD EVERY TWEE WEEKS... I NEVER EVER RECEIVED ANYTHING AND WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP... I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN TAKE OUR MONEY AND GET AWAY WITH IT. IT TOTAL OF R2613.57 (ZAR) IS TAKEN FROM ME WITHOUT ANY CONFIRMATION FROM MY SIDE.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, OTHERWISE I WILL GO PUBLIC WITH THIS AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY.
    I AM AWAITING YOUR VERY QUICK RESPONSE TO MY PERSONAL E-MAIL gertefouche@gmail.com

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2018

I posted on this complaint board in September of last year and still haven’t received an email. Ended up having to cancel my credit card!