My Snoring Solutions / do not honor refund policy stated in ad

1 PO Box 509 , Lillian, AL 36549Lillian, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 251 706-1448

State in online ad that there is a 90 day guaranteed return policy.
No invoice enclosed with device that looks like worth $5 that they charged $69.97. Their customer support email address that they give on the online invoice is invalid. The return policy link at bottom gives impossible to follow instructions to return and states there is a 25% environmental waste fee for returning a piece of material that goes under the chin and around the top of the head. They state that it is contaminated with TB, Malaria and strep - a giveway that they are not a real business with a basis in real health products. I am using our credit card company to get the money back. Their rep called the number on the credit card bill and person said would refund if got the tracking number from the PO return envelope. According to Internetblogs, my snoring solutions doesn't send the refund that they tell people on the phone that they are sending. Our credit card co will refund us after they have the confirmation mailing label info and the company hasn't refunded. Also filled out online US Post Office Fraud form and made copy to mail them with the online ad and the receipt I have. Also, filled out online complaint form of the Alabama Attorney General's office.

More My Snoring Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

17th of Jul, 2009

Jill,

I am totally on-board with you regarding mysnoringsolutions. I should have realized that this company looked just way too slick. Who in the world keeps the complimentary DVD, product brochure and all other items included in shipment? Apparently they have me over a barrel on this. Just be warned, everyone, this is a scam!!

Marilyn in Richmond

• Ji
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Not only do they scam you on the refund. The product sucks!!! It does lift your jaw, but it also soves it into the back of your skull. This impacts C1 and C2 alignment. I got a stiff neck wearing it for only a little while. If you are like me and snore because of a deviated septum, this product just makes it harder to breathe. Don't beleive their size chart either. Mine was too tight to be comrotable.

• El
      10th of Sep, 2009

First of all you can not blame anyone but yourself for not reading the refund policy. The diseases are valid diseases. Would you want to wear something that someone else had on their face? I DOUBT IT!! Second of all I'm sure that if you were to call them and state you did not have the paperwork and DVD any longer, It probably would not be that big of a deal. Third of all how can you all sit here and slander these people? Just because the product did not work for you and you had other issues which you might have wanted to take in consideration before you, yourself ordered does not mean the product doesn't work at all for anyone. I myself have order this device and it works wonderfully. When I called to order the girls there were very polite and answered every question I had before I ordered.

• Mj
      2nd of Oct, 2009

.Agree with above negative comments on refund policy. No receipt or policy instuctions came with package so didn't know had to have return confirmation #. You would have had to read tiny print at bottom of online order form. Argued with company as return and exchange address is same, but you don't have to have a confirmation # for an exchange. How do they know if package is a return or exchange unless they open it. Mine included a note requesting a credit card credit. Said didn't matter they had to have a confirmation mailing # which I don't have and can't get. They ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to credit my account. This slickster company and would suggest you do not order from them. The product is a joke also especially the price. Have ordered off the internet many times and this is the first SCAM experience. This was a $70 experience!

Mary Jane Womack

• Di
      12th of Oct, 2009

Pity. I snore because of an overbite which forces my mouth open.

28th of Nov, 2010

I had high hopes for this product, and was excited the first night I slept with it, since it really does stop snoring - just try making snoring sounds with your jaws shut. Unfortunately, I awoke feeling totally exhausted and rather out of it, indeed much more so than I'm used to from a night of bad snoring. I tentatively put this down to poor sleep from unfamiliarity with the product. However, I slept quite soundly during my second night with it, and again awoke feeling totally spaced out. I think Marilyn above is right: at least in my case, I think it's misaligning my C1 vertebra, thereby reducing blood blow to my brain. So ironically, it seems to replaces the dangerous apnea-induced oxygen depravation by even worse oxygen depravation at least in my case. There should be a warning about this with the product.

• Ar
      4th of Jun, 2011

This is definitely a SCAMMMM, I tried to contact them at their phone given on my charge account, but it hangs up as soon as it connects, or it sounds busy, also, their ad said to try it for 15 days and the charge only showed $9.95, which they did, but then they charged me $119.99, there was no invoice on the package so there is nothing to what I can use to fight for my refund. I feel violated! This product once more, it reminds me of buyer beware!

• St
      24th of Jul, 2011

I am considering this product, but now re-considering after reading above comments. Have OSA, have for years, and CPAP doesn't work for me. Too uncomfortable, restrictive; I get claustrophobic w/the mask and can't sleep. One big problem I have is that I have very dry sinuses and don't breathe well through my nose, especially in bed at night. So, I don't know how a product that forces my mouth shut will work for me. Has anyone ever tried tongue-strengthening or vocal exercises? PLEASE! Any and all constructive, helpful info will be appreciated - thank you!

29th of Dec, 2011

This company has used my company's proprietary text and videos (posted on our websites, YouTube, etc..) to attract customers to their own websites. In other words a person who is searching for our products unwittingly winds up at this company's product storefront. Although I personally spoke to a representative who promised to stop all such activity about two years ago, I found that a video of ours had been re-uploaded by this outfit in order to place a link to their storefront page. I discovered that it had been re-uploaded about one year ago and has had several hundred hits. I draw no conclusions or make any accusations. I am only stating facts on which you can form your own opinions. I do feel that my company's rights have been infringed upon though and would like these practices to stop! I am sure that this activity has been to their gain and our loss.
    The video in question can be viewed here http://youtu.be/FvmUQCOC6GY and the link posted under it will take you here http://bit.ly/gvsPSu It should also become obvious to you that this is being done to many other companies as well.

30th of Mar, 2012

When I went on line to give Snoring Solutions Customer Service my return Delivery Number, my virus scanner stopped the process with an advisory that the e-mail address has some questionable issues about it and I as advised not to accesss it. I will try to call the Customer Services Number and give them the number. Based on what I read above, I don't know what I will encounter.
    SnoringCrook

• St
      8th of Aug, 2012

Just bought it...doesn't work...won't reply to my emails. Sent back per their instructions...will see what happens. Looks like they have been scamming folks for some time now. Really think 25% restocking fee on a cheap headband that most likely only costs $2 to make is a real stretch. We all paid up for some help and relied on the 90 day guarantee. Interesting the comments on these complaint boards telling us we should have read the return policy. Could it be they work for these losers? I will see what happens in the next few days and if I hear nothing I will contact my bank and dispute the charge. I will also include copies of these complaints. Maybe we can get their visa/mc merchant account shut down so they cannot hurt any more of us sufferers. They must pay a pretty dollar in ad click fees to google to have their ad so high on the search. If we get their merchant account shut down they have no money to pay for more ads and no one else is taken to the cleaners.

• Tl
      7th of Sep, 2012
    my snoring solutions - Will not Refund after i return product
    P. O. Box 11214
    Pensacola
    Florida
    Phone: 877 877 3089 and 251 706 1448

Will not REFUND, after i returned product
    Click on link below for over 48 complaints registered with Better Business Bureau in State of Alabama

• Tl
      7th of Sep, 2012

no additional comment

• Pe
      21st of Mar, 2013
    my snoring solutions - I do not need any extra payments!
    My Snoring Solutions

I did not know what this My Snoring Solutions fee on my bank acct was and questioned it. My banks response was that it was some type of debit payment, so I thought it was a returned check fee after my banks response. What are you people trying to do! I do not need any extra payments or stuff like this.

• Su
      22nd of Dec, 2015

They are liars, and cheats, and dishonest. Want to stop them from ripping off more people.

• De
      16th of Nov, 2017

I returned my snoring device and I just got off the phone with their company. I was told my account would be credited and I would receive my refund in 3 to 5 business days. I'll let you know if it happens.