My Perfect Resume / it is a fraud
I do not understand the original complaint... What do you mean by it is a fraud? I just used the service and I cancelled after I built a resume. I can not attest yet to whether it is a fraud. I did not appreciate that the website was not up front about its pricing. You spend time building a "free" resume and have to pay 3. 95 to use it or download it they should be upfront about that. I do not think people will mind paying 3. 95 to get help writing a resume. What I am most disappointed about is that when you agree to pay the 3. 95, the receipt lets you know that you will automatically be billed 34. 00 at the end of 7 days. It does not state any of this "automatic billing" info when you agree to pay the 3. 95. It just says 3. 95 for 7 - day full access. It also give you the option to purchase at a monthly fee. I cancelled my subscription within 15 hours of using the service. I will see if myperfectresume.com continues to bill after 7 days has passed. I hope that they are honorable and reputable enough to not continue to bill after a cancellation of scam money out of an account any other way. Time (7 days) will tell.
More My Perfect Resume Complaints & Reviews
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges 
- My Perfect Resume - money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge 
- My Perfect Resume - scam 
- My Perfect Resume - dishonest pricing 
- My Perfect Resume - did not work / nearly refused refund 
- My Perfect Resume - my perfect resume is a scam!!
- My Perfect Resume - straight up lies
- My Perfect Resume www.myperfectresume.com - 100% fraud / intention is for only trial subscription for 1$. but ended up paying 50 usd for just 40 days...
- My Perfect Resume - fraudulent charges
- My Perfect Resume - taken money