My Perfect Resume / dishonest pricing

United States Review updated:

Same complain as most everyone has about the website. Advertises "Free-Resume" but not up front about the cost. I would not mind the small payment for the resume I made but not advertising the price beforehand is not good business practice. I have a feeling the only money this company makes is from the one-time customer who will never use this website again because of the pricing practices. I will never give my money to this company again. I hope MyPerfectResume and LiveCareer go out of business.

Za
Jul 07, 2013

Comments

• We
      Sep 18, 2013
    My Perfect Resume - I had no issues with them
    Wesley S. Glass

I used their service and had no issues. I do agree they should not advertise as a free service but I did not get any unauthorized charges on my bank statement. What would be good is that if you decide to subscribe to their service, that the intial intro fee they charge you be credited toward the first months fee.

• Pa
      Sep 22, 2013

Same thing happened to me...total fraud!

• Dk
      Jan 13, 2015
    My Perfect Resume - Skimming my credit card
    My perfect resume
    Kelowna
    Canada

This website is skimming my credit card this is fraud

• Li
      Jan 13, 2015

Hi Dklemm,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,