MTC / Tango Service - 10MB Data

1 Windhoek, Namibia

MTC is fleecing its Tango customers and is getting away with this disgusting behaviour.
I generally work on WiFi but when out of range I purchase data bundles. While travelling last week, MTC lopped N$2 off my
available credit a few times immediately I connected to mobile data, despite data bundles having been purchased. I called their Customer Care division this afternoon and was told to de-activate the service with an sms to 134 stating #T49MB# (since I subscribed to T49 more than a year ago). Why should I need to opt out when I never asked for this pathetic service? Now I am told that it is highly unlikely MTC will refund me for the deductions, despite there being available data bundles purchased - really? And to add insult to injury, you as a customer cannot reach any of the hierarchy by email - I was given the addresses "[protected]@mtc.com.na" in addition to the feeble "[protected]@mtc.com.na" but guess what - "supervisors" bounces back as "restricted" ... who are they protecting? I demand that MTC be taken to task on this issue and be forced to refund everyone they have robbed thus far.

Sh