Mr. Handyman / Hours charge for painting
on Oct. 26, 2015 had appointment with Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia . Tech came 15 min early was charged for that my appointment was at 9am.Painted small room that was painted on one side already and had the tech to put up ceiling fan. Tech took lunch break was finish painting the room at 1230pm .Return at 1pm and finish putting up the ceiling fan was charged for 6and one half hours for three hours of work and a total of 682 .00 dollars. Had a complaint with the company had a field manager come to my home to see the work. He says his company charges 120 dollars for anything over five hours of work and anything else some fee that I did not understand. I new the job would not take over five hours so I was told that it would be 500 dollars. They ripped me off and didn't care. I would not call this company again beware the will take longer to do the work so that they can raise the price.
More Mr. Handyman Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Handyman - Total bill for forty-five real work minutes, $490 
- Mr. Handyman - Do not hire this contractor
- Mr. Handyman - I'll never, ever use them again 
- Mr. Handyman - Outrageous charges
- Mr. Handyman - Awful, awful, awful
- Mr. Handyman - door jamb replacement
- Mr. Handyman - False Advertising / SCAM / Horrible Customer Service
- Mr Handyman - Do Not Hire This Company
- Mr Handyman - Home Repairs
- Mr. Handyman - Do not use them!