Movie Gallery / STORE MANAGER-RUDE

1 9260 hwy 119 , Alabaster, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2056641868

They have a new manager at this location named Tomas Christensen, and in all my years of renting videos he has got to be the rudest & worse store manager I have ever come across. He is young, his face is stuck to a cell phone, but you never see him talking to anyone. But he never greets any customers, he never smiles, not once while you are there no matter what time of day or day of week he is on that phone at all times. So you feel like your bothering him when you want to ask him a question. And when you do ask him a question he ignores you. I am wondering if I am the only one that is having this problem with this person. He is horrible person. I never speak of anyone that way. I am going to start going to another store if they don't do something about him. He has the worst bed side manner of anyone I have ever had come across in Movie Gallery. I left message with District Manager, and it has to be a bad situation if I take the time to write this & phone the District to complain.

Comments

• Di
      Dec 21, 2009

Irish! I could not get over your analogy of this complaint, it almost appeared at first, you were Beth. After looking through more or less 30 of your 140+ comments I noticed you side with the company the person complains about. I will bet 98% of the time you side with the company that is complained about. You are negative, insufferable and discourteous to say the least. You filed a complaint saying you were accused of stealing a VCR accidentally!? You want people to believe you!? You have an ID of IRISH. I know there are black irish, never the less, I never seen an African American that is IRISH. Is this a game to you, or do you have a problem??

Most of your comments have thumbs down. I also have noticed Trevor also follows your comments.

I was compelled to comment on IRISH. I would not doubt if there is a complaint on IRISH

Feb 19, 2010

In the managers defense, maybe he has a lot of friends...

However he also has a job, and part of that job is to be an example to his staff. You are doing the right thing to complain to the district manager.