Mountain Area Communications / shopping spree rip off
I got a phone call from these "clowns" telling me what a great deal the magazines were in exchange for a 1000.00 dollar shopping spree. When they first contacted me they already had my credit card number so I listened to them and agreed to try their magazine subscription. After I started seeing how much the magazines were going to cost I called and spoke to a "girl" named Kelly who told me I couldnot cancel but she would lower the monthly cost from 49.90 a month to 29.90 a month. When I checked my bank acct. I had been charged 49.90 a month. After receiving the "on-line shopping gift certificate" I checked it out on line and found there was only about 35-40 items in their inventory and all of it appeared to be crap. So, do you have a solution?
More Mountain Area Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Mountain Area Communications - Fraud 
- Mountain Area Communications - tried to cancel magazine but they said I would have to pay 1000.00 to cancel 
- Mountain Area Communications - I LOVE THE SERVICE 
- Mountain Area Communications - Harrassment/Fraud 
- Mountain Area Communications - magazine scam