Moshimonsters.com / Stay away from these crooks

Moshi Monsters warning, yesterday my 9 year old daughter accessed her room on the MM site to find it had been "hacked" the person had taken all her things and sold them and bought letters and arranged them on the wall of the room to spell the most sick and abusive language you can imagine. This really has upset her as you might imagine.

The company say the site cant be hacked, yeah right, and the password must have been guessed. In any event the damage is done, Moshi wont trace the IP unless we involve the police (which we are considering). The filtering software doesnt stop this kind of action as its words written on a wall, maybe it should, we are shutting down the account, given the site is child social networking there should be better protection in place, beware.

Cr

Comments

7th of Jan, 2011

My 10 year old daughter is being discussed openly in a sexual manner on Moshimonsters by boys in her class. Despite complaining the notes have not been blocked by the Moshimonster admin. Nor does the M button (report filth) on the corner of each note work. She was too upset to go to school and face her classmates today.

• Ge
      9th of Aug, 2011
    Moshimonsters.com - This is a scam that should be illegal
    Moshimonsters.com
    moshimonsters.com

This is a scam that should be illegal. They sign you up on a limited time offer and then continue to take money from your account and make it difficult, if not impossible to stop paying. AVOID THIS SITE!!!

• Mo
      13th of Sep, 2011

Moshi Monsters Membership subscription does include in its Terms and Conditions that the Membership payment will be recurring monthly. Moshi Monsters also includes options to pay in advance using Moshi Game Time Cards. If you need help with your membership issue, please write to help@moshimonsters.com

• Mo
      13th of Sep, 2011

Greetings, Moshi Monsters takes all reports of inappropriate content or behaviour very seriously, and we would be happy to assist you with this issue. For assistance, please contact us directly at parents@mindcandy.com

• He
      26th of Sep, 2011

agree they make it very hard to cancel. when you respond to one of there emails with the requested information it seems to vanish into the abyss. then your forced to start over again and over again and over again...

• Ta
      18th of Dec, 2011

my daughters account will not let her sign in and it aint loged on, on any of the other computers can you help...thanks

• Ke
      16th of Oct, 2012

I would like to make a complaint to i my self have a moshimonsters, and some one reported me for something i didn't do they had told that they where gonna report me and they band me THAT WAS STUPID!!!

• Da
      17th of Oct, 2012

i put two coads from a new moshi book and it says when i right please contac us if think u got this code

• Ha
      24th of Dec, 2012

This site is a scam and I have reported it to Staffordshire trading standards.

• Mi
      5th of Apr, 2013

i hate the way that when your garden groiws and no mishling comes and that bird said an uncommon moshling stoped by and look at dragon fruit and you wasted you money on stupid flowers that suposted to give you a moshling and the way the monsters look they look skiney

• Fl
      17th of May, 2018

I have tried (to no avail) to cancel an old account made around 8 years ago. The company claims it cannot find my membership to cancel, but it has no problem continuing to bill me. This has been going on for years. The only option left for me is to shut down the credit account (at my own expense) so these crooks can;t get any more money. My bank pointed out that the company saying it cannot find an account and then continuing to bill is not correct informaton.