Morningstar SEnior Living / Unwelcoming

1 Applewood, CO, United States Review updated:

I went for a tour at Morningstar Senior Living down in Applewood, Colorado and I was greeted by the employees in the most rudest ways. Who greets their guest with a stare down and an evil glare? The way they spoke to you was awful as well. I walked in there and with the glares and everything, I was already shocked and speechless because from the outside, it looked like a nice community. But they didn't even dare say "Hello" instead, they said, "Who are you?" I find this place to be quite intimidating if you ask me. After going through that experience, who would want to place their parents or grandmother there? If you yourself aren't even treated with respect, how do you trust them to treat someone you love with the up most respect?

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Jun, 2009

I work at Morningstar of Applewood and completely disagree. The staff are always commended on their behavior and the way we treat our residents by the family members. We always greet and guests with a smile and treat them as family as if their relatives or friends all ready live their. I am sorry for the bad experience hopefully the staff member you met is no longer working there how ever I am wondering about the truth to this statement as our receptionist would never nor would our staff ever phrase this question to ANYONE.

• Vo
      27th of Jun, 2009

Of course, working internally one can only see the good that is being done. It takes an outsider to detect the negative feeling. This situation was done and gone nothing can change it though I do respect your perspective of where you work.

• Cl
      23rd of Apr, 2015

I have a complaint, Morning star in billings has a dog, this dog barks constantly. I complain I get no satisfaction. The residents pay rent and shouldn't have to put with this. I am told it is going to obedience school, but when. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Cleve Woodard Morning Star Billings MT. room 221 (406) 896 0892.