Morgan Stanley — fruad
Morgan Stanley lost my companies 401k saving for all our employees.
We were told it would be a safe investment rated AAA
We did not choose anything aggressive in terms of investing. It was supposed to be secure most importantly a safe investment. Morgan Stanley made reckless trades, some trades consisted of selling and rebuying the same investment. They did this to make a commission on the sale and purchase of the same instrument.
There was no point in the buy and sale. It made no money for us, but each time they did that we had to pay the commission fee.
More Morgan Stanley Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Retirement Accounts - Endless fees 
- Stanley, Morgan & Associates - illegal scam outfit 
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Elder Abuse
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Retaliatory Fees 
- Stanley, Morgan And Associates - FRAUD 
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Sptg, SC - Marion Stanford Macmillan, Stockbroker
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Mishandling account and excessive fees
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - Backlog for Estate Processing
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney - ACCOUNT TAKEN OUT OF st.LOUIS 
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Wealth Management - eviction from account