[Resolved] MoreTVParts / where is my money?

Wylie, TX, United States

Don't give them your money. Be very careful dealing with this company.
The item I ordered was available, the website clearly stated that. I added it to the cart and paid. Several minutes later I got a confirmation email with all of the details stating I will get one more with the scheduled delivery date.
However, on the next day, I got one more email saying that my item was out of stock and that my order was canceled.
I wonder how it happened and why they decided to do it without asking me? Very unprofessional. Contacted the customer service, they replied with a scripted message.
I would like to hear a human voice and to hear what they will say about a refund because I want it. My money is not a present. I want it back as soon as possible.

• Resolution statement

• MoreTVParts Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2017

Unable to verify this complaint. Usually when an order is cancelled a refund is processed immediately, The refund is processed to the payment method the buyer uses. We do not have any details to address this complaint and neither have we recently received any request regarding refund not processed. Buyers are always encouraged to contact in writing or phone customer services to address their concerns. Without any details such as order details or customer info we are unable to examine this...Customer Service

Zr