MorEnergy / billing

1 Huntsville, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

My contract says I only pay $1.00 a month for a year, for my furnace and because I got the furnace my hot water tank is only suppose to be $11. and change. For 2 months you have taken 50.79 for the furnace and 19.09 for the hot water tank. I am tired of this, you guys said you would credit me last month and then you do it again. I am not paying anymore until you clear this up.

More MorEnergy Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fe
      29th of Jun, 2014

These guys also have/had many other companies using the same sleazy tactics to get you to sign on. Blue Power, Morenergy (now National Home Services) and MANY more aliases... Blue Power has been charged and found guilty by the OEB and are quite infamous on the BBB website. ... check them out. They have even been investigated by the police. Buyer beware.. And don't believe the one or two positive statements about Blue Power/Morenergy on the net because it is so obviously them giving themselves a good rating. Lying is what they do best. Good luck by-passing all the damage you've already done Blue Power/Morenergy. Just google Blue Power/Morenergy and watch the repeat criminal behaviour... don't forget to check National Home Services too. I would personally like to see the Blue Power President, the VP and gals in the office prosecuted for what they are knowingly doing to seniors and anyone else unfortunate enough to sign up with these guys. Justice will prevail. Not sure how these guys sleep at night. Blue Power is very aware of what is going on because dozens of customers have been desperately trying to get Blue Power to fix their shoddy solar panel projects for 2 years. We remain ignored, with leaking roofs and projects that are so ridiculously faulty and shabby Blue Power had to stop getting the final inspections done. Think that's illegal too. Blue Power also slapped 2 liens on folks homes, unbeknown to them, when they signed onto the solar panel program. Seems they even forged signatures... anything to get the sale. Contracts are illegal and non-existent in some cases. Sound familiar anyone?