Monkey Joe's / Management

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

My son was working for monkey joes About a month ago one of the manager punch my son in the chest for no reason at all he complain to the owner they said they will take care and nothing got done After about a month he got fired and their reasons was the my son was not enthusiasts about the job when I know that my son loves to play with the children I never heard a so stupid reason for firings someone I did send an email and got no answer so far

Ga
Jan 14, 2016

Comments

• Br
      14th of Jan, 2016

Hi, my name is Brittnee Jones and I work with Monkey Joe's. Thank you for your message. Please send your contact information to bjones@trevelinokeller.com and someone will be in contact with you soon.

• Ki
      23rd of Feb, 2016

Needs updating! Sanitizer dispensers were broken. Womens bathroom was nasty. Machine to purchase game cards wasn't working properly. Few games were out of order. Couple of the games we played ended short, waste of $$$! Monkey mascot didn't stay out long to greet kids and his costume was dirty! Kids had fun on bouncy houses of course but chances of me going there again are slim to none! I'd give this location a 2 out of 10.