Money Works / will not refund my money ,

1 277Cumberland Parkway Ste332Smyrna, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-788-6132

Failed to show me a savings of 4000.00 . Charge my credit card and will not refund me the 1295.00 . They promised. They put me into more of a financial bind. by charge my card and rasing the minimum payment on the card.

Comments

• Be
      8th of May, 2009

I experienced this exact same thing. What is your legal recourse?

• En
      1st of Jul, 2009

I too have been scammed for $1, 895.00 and they will not refund my money. They did not provide me the services they promised. What are we going to do? People?????

Elaine Cato
    I have started a website: www.themoneyworksisascam.com

Let's get together and get our money back.

Enyale57@yahoo.com

thanks.

• Mi
      14th of Jul, 2009

They charged $900 to our credit card and they won't refund our money either. I will go to your website. Thanks

• As
      30th of Jul, 2009

Hi,

Has anyone been able to successfully get their money back from this scamming company? Did they tell you they would send you a gas card for $500 and $500 shopping card? I have yet to receive either of these things and the garbage they sent me to lower my credit card payments simply amounted to pay one card at a time and work your way down while using about 50 pages. It was a joke when we called my credit card companies and we did not successfully accomplish anything. This company is a total scam and has been refusing to refund my money. I don't know what to do and stupidly acted before investigating this company.

• Pv
      7th of Sep, 2009

I'm so glad I found this site, thinking I might be the only one duped by Money Works. I think, no matter how long it has been, that we should send letters to the Attorney General of Georgia, the Governor, the Better Business Bureau and the Georgia Chamber of Commerce. I am, but first I am sending a letter to the rep [ Andrea] that talked to me...to let her know that I am writing to all these people and sending them the copies of the original, useless papers they sent me!! And I am letting my credit card company know that they were useless in helping me and that I am taking this further. They need to make a lot of refunds...mine is $1, 995!!!