Moe's Southwest Grillstaff

Last month, my girlfriend and I ate at Moes in Albany, GA. The food was great as usual but I couldn't finish my food after I saw the staff member cleaning up. She had no gloves or hair net on and was taking out the trash and cleaning tables. After that I watched her not wash her hands and proceed to put ice in the coke machine and then take up all the salsa to put in the back. While doing so she sneezed and did not cover it so her germs were now all over the salsa that customers were going to eat. It really grossed us out to the point that we left and couldn't eat our food. Needless to say we will not be returning back to that location any longer. I just felt you should be aware of this before someone gets sick or the health inspector sees the same thing we did.

Post your comment