ModelMayhem.Com / team working on this website are horrible

The website as idea is good. But the team working on this website are horrible. If you have a questions they will take between month - 2 months to get back to you. If you have issue ofcourse it will not be solved and the last thing they will say "it's your problem". They are so un-professional.

They will ask you for money even though the website is free but the money will asked for to add you on vip so you can send and receive or contact more models. They just closed my account and they didn't return the money back. The reason of closing as they are saying it "that I was denied before by modelmayhem.com" which never ever happened.

Ga

Comments

Jan 19, 2012

I too no longer have an account but i deleted it due to bullying after i put up a harmless opinion/question in the topic section.
    yes they are unprofessional!
    and after seeing this site i am glad i took my account down!

•   Jan 23, 2018

@AnonymousAn GOOD THERE ALL SCAMS MODS SUCK

• Di
      Oct 27, 2017

The mods on Modelmayhem are extremely unprofessional and biased. After adding a photo (which I didn't know was prohibited), my photo was removed. Fair enough, however, I received 6 (yes 6!) consecutive, different messages from moderators on Modelmayhem telling me that its prohibited (re ONE photo) which I felt was really unnecessary and aggressive and I informed them to please not message me again re that issue... I then took great care in editing the photo so that it would meet their standards..

However, a few hours after I had added the photo, it was again removed! (the reasons they stated was not true as I clearly edited everything out of the photo that they stated was prohibited in the first place!). It was a blatantly unfair move on their part. I can find no other reason for why my photo was deleted than reasons that must be biased - is it run by inflated ego driven teenagers who decide within a split second whether they like your photo (or perhaps you) or not?

Then again if these people were so important they would be out in the industry - not hiding behind a computer running a wannabe site.. Needless to say I won't use that site again. Total waste of time