Modelmayhem / subscription changes without permission

I went into the hospital in late feb/2018 for some heart issues. Before I went in, I needed to take leave from my job and logged on to all sites that I have subscriptions to, and all that have auto bill pay because I knew my funds would be extremely limited. Modelmayhem was one of them. I changed my subscription to $10 monthly which I have proof of from them taking that out of my account. It is now april and I am home and on the mend, but have to take heart medication. I went to the pharmacy for my refill knowing that my account is super tight and that I just barely had enough to cover this. To my surprise it was declined. And even more of a surprise was the reason why. I logged into my bank account to see that mm had all of the sudden charged me $55, not $10. Wth??? I then, go to mm and see that my subscription had been bumped from $10 to $55 while I was in the hospital sometime without my knowledge. No email notification, no "hey we are going to do this, is that ok?"... Nothing. And I sure as heck have not been doing anything while in the hospital.
So, I write to customer service about this matter explaining the situation, how it is not okay that they did that, and that I need this medication to save my life and they seem to have only one customer service person because I have dealt with this horrid person before..."brandi." the few times I have had to write them about pics not showing up or things not working properly... I get the most condescending/defensive/chip-on-her-shoulder responses from her. Every time. She doesn't look into anything, she doesn't help, she doesn't even care about whatever is going wrong. And this time she claims that I am lying and that they never change people's status for them. Well, brandi dear, I was in a hospital bed and would have no reason to ever change it, nor was I even able to, but thanks for your response insinuating that I am a liar.
I wrote her back letting her know that I have had it with them/her and included a screenshot of my proof that I was charged $10 before and now out of the blue $55, along with an actual picture of me in the hospital, and that I would be letting everyone know about her and mm's unethical business practices.
In my original attempt at reaching out I asked them to reverse their unauthorized charge asap so I could return to the pharmacy and get my medicine. Her response was letting me know by as I mentioned, insinuating that I am lying, and not reversing their unauthorized change.

I have deleted my membership with them despite being vip since about 2007, and plan to share this story everywhere so that others do not have this happen as well.

Modelmayhem