ModchipStore.com / No refund of a faulty product.

Cyprus Review updated:
To whom it may concern:

Several months ago I have bought online from modchipstore.com an item which proved to be faulty. After sending an email to this company, he responded back a guy call John (see below his response). Although, I did exactly as he told me, I haven;t got any response from him (over 4 months-since October 10th) where I have sent him back the Faulty item.

I have sent them an email, try to call them but nobody response back. Please help me out.

See Below the only one email I have received by modchipstore.com company from a guy call John.

Best regards,

Lakis (Christodoulos) ANASTASIOU

Email Sent FROM John (Modchipstore.com) TO ME Lakis Anastasiou

From: modchip.stores@gmail.com [mailto:modchip.stores@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Order @ ModchipStore.com
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:56 AM
To: Lakis Anastasiou
Subject: Re: Problematic DS-Xtreme (DS-X) 16Gb (2GB) All-In-One Flash Storage Solution . Is not Functioning.RE: ModChipStore.com: Your order #170394 has been complete

Dear lakis,

Thank you for your call today. I attempted to call you back, but each time, it would not go through.

I would like to exchange the item for you, as what you described in your email seems to me as though you have tried everything I would have recommended, and in this case, it must be a fauly DS-X unit.

Please note that we do only sell BRAND NEW DS-X units, and not any refurbished or used ds-x units at all. Please do end the item back for an exchange using the instructions below:

We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Please send the item back to us. You will have to fill out a customs form. on the customs form, please put the following:
Defective controller Chip, Sending for replacement

Value: $10.00

The customs form is provided to you at the post office when you go to mail your parcel. It is VERY IMPORTANT that the value you put is not mre than $10.00 and that the address includes that you are sending back a DEFECTIVE ITEM for EXCHANGE. If this information is NOT present, we will be forced to pay a $20.00 Duty / VAT charge for the item. IN this case, we will simply refuse the item an it will be returned to you.

Send back to:

Attention: Exchange Defective Product
2-558 Upper Gage Ave. #155
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Thank you very much. We'll send your exchange item or refund as soon as this item is received.

A  4th of Feb, 2009 by
if you want your invested money back, then go to the website : http://www.iticctrust.com,
and make their complain, they will get ur money back surely because they are information technology internet cyber crime.
Just go their and post your complain, then see how best they are in getting ur money and keeping u always safe from frauds,
go to www.iticctrust.com, click on post complaints, and post the complaint then see their power of justice,
that how they take action for u, and make u ur money back, its my guranttee,
bcoz i have got my Rs 18700 back from webwiz company whom i paid for data entry job,
and they cheated me iticctrust.com helped me when i complained there, and i got my money back from webwiz company...
And as well as the best job in a genuine company... so follow my advice u can get the gr8 profit...
bcoz im getting im a live example.
N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered a part from this same place to modify my Nintendo Wii and it took quite a long time to get to me. In fact, I ordered the part in late January and just received it today (27 April). However, I live in the United States. Looking at the packaging it was shipped in, I can tell you it was not this company's fault that the product did not arrive sooner. There is a postmark stamp from early February (I can't make out if it's 02 or 03) from when it was sent through Canada Post and then a secondary customs postmark showing 21 April when it left Canada. The customs information is properly labeled and declared according to the information I found on canadapost.com, so perhaps your item has simply been lost in shipping and hasn't gotten back to the company. The only reason I found this complaint was because I was looking into the reason my chip took so long to get to me. Cheers and good luck from Illinois.
A  31st of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought a r4 card for the DS October 20 and I just found out its a phishing site I still haven't gotten the card.