MOBTHUMBS / extorting money through SMS

1 KE Review updated:

How can i deactivate these messages from Mobthumbs because they are robbing me of my credit.Please assist

Comments

• Je
      Aug 27, 2012

DEDUCTED MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ME SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SITE

• Cy
      Jan 07, 2013

Complement of the season...

This is to notify you that we are aware that there are fake online scammer using company name to fruad people online, So you are advice not to reply any of those messages...All you need to do is get back to us so we can verify if it is real or fake.
    ALL REPLY SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THIS EMAIL BELOW:cyber.[protected]@yahoo.com

• La
      Apr 23, 2013

I'm 39yr from Kenya I agree with all the complaints I read here like the case of south African guy deductions of airtime through sms by mobthubs is common I have the same case were. I visited mobthubs website two years back and until now they keep on taking my airtime please this is not the nature of business we expect from a big company like mobthubs want about those people whom you take their airtime every day they can't stop, they can't access your your website to file a complain. Think of those poor people and stop making us hate you.

• Cy
      May 04, 2013

kindly deactivate me from this mob thumb mobile service [protected]

• He
      May 19, 2013

Please unsubscribe my number from the cite l am not willing and able to view that any longer

• Pv
      Oct 29, 2013

i too have been recieving such messages how am i to stop them

Jan 13, 2014

i have been recieving such messages.can you please help me stop it .my line is [protected]