[Resolved] MiWay Insurance / negligence and theft

I went to file a case against MiWay this past Saturday on negligence and theft at Villeria SAPs. Its REF: CAS257/5/2018. Station.

The case stems from the collection of my car by Precision Motors which Miway indicated should be delivered to Brooklyn Motors. I followed the tow truck until car dropped. This was on the 18th. April 26 when I went to collect my car, I discovered that my items were missing which are at a value of around 8, 200 Rand. I have the receipts as I bought the items in China. I informed the Miway claims person, and Brooklyn Motors, and wrote a letter, several emails. Even called today and was put on the run around. Mi-Way is the one with a contract with Brooklyn Motors and should have my things returned or the police case will follow with a law suit on item theft and negligence

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Yazini April, May 28, 2018

Mi-Way insurance is responsible to collect my items from the company it uses to service its cars and took my car to, Brooklyn Motor Lab. I have filed a police case againt Mi-Way so either my things are returned or my money paid, R8, 200

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - we’re so sorry for any inconvenience that has resulted because of this. We have passed your note on to our claims team and an agent will be in touch to assist you.

Ya