[Resolved] MiWay Insurance / insurance policy

South Africa

I am a new client with miway, my policy should commence 1 march 2018 and same day debit order... I have been trying for 3 yes three weeks to cancel this policy...

I recorded my conversation where they say they can't assist with cancellations due to high call volumes... Why in the first place does midway have high call volumes for cancellations??? Means other poor saps struggle to get service exactly like I am?

I asked to speak to the call center agents supervisor, after 5 mins of holding on he replied: sorry only the cancellations department can assist... His supervisor didn't want to even speak to me... A midway clienty!!!

• Resolution statement

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Feb 26, 2018

We are so sorry to hear that this has happened and we assure you of our commitment to get to the bottom of this.

We have passed your feedback and details on to our Client Services team and an agent will be in touch to assist you shortly.

Kind regards,