[Resolved] MiWay Insurance / cancellation of life insurance policy
On the 5th of June 2018, I received a call from Patricia.She told me about all the terms and conditions of the insurance policy, and I therefore requested her to send me a summary of my policy which I haven't yet received until today.I was therefore debited by Miway on the 20th of June which is not what we agreed to.I want to cancel this contract because it is very obvious that Miway staff is not competent enough, and i want my money back.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2018
Thank you for bringing this to our attention - we’re so sorry for any inconvenience that has resulted because of this. We have passed your note on to our client services team and an agent will be in touch to assist you.
More MiWay Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] MiWay - rejecting my claim as I would not remove an item 
- [Resolved] MiWay - miway is the worst company I have ever dealt with 
- MiWay - third party claim 
- MiWay - bad level of service 
- MiWay - unreasonable lack of progress in claim
- [Resolved] MiWay Insurance - claim
- [Resolved] MiWay Insurance - roadside assistance
- MiWay - home insurance
- [Resolved] MiWay Insurance - insurance policy
- [Resolved] MiWay Insurance - canceling insurance