[Resolved] Mirror Essentials / high waist shaping panty

1 I dont know, United States Review updated:

I purchased this item from this company on the 27th of February I paid 2$ extra for fast delivery 2-7 days on the 7th day I contacted customer service threw chat and email they gave me a refund of the 2$ for the fast shipping bc that did not happen.today is March 10th and I still have not received a tracking # for my item.i believe this company is scamming ppl out of there money.something needs to be done about this.im not the 1st person this has happened to there are many ppl who have the same kind of stories about this company.

• Resolution statement

• Savannah d's Response, Apr 06, 2018

I will never order with y'all again. If this didn't happen I was going to order more products but after this I am going to pass. I don't appreciate not being responded back to

• Mirror Essentials Customer Care's Response, Aug 26, 2018

Hi Darlene,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize if you didn't receive the size you are expecting. We'd like to go and rectify your issue completely. To do so, please send us an email with your complete name, email address, order number and the details of your concern at hello@mirroressentials.com. We are looking forward for your response.

Me
Mar 11, 2018

Comments

7th of May, 2018

My suggestion ... never go through the company. Go through Amazon to order. If you don't like the product, Amazon is very easy to work with if you give them a chance. Never immediately post a nasty review if you don't try and reconcile first.

• Vi
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Mirror Essentials - Ultra-Thin High Waist Shaping
    Meriden
    Connecticut

I buying a waist and the second is supposed free and I pay more for the second in total I pay $43.94 for 2 waist please return my money back and cancel my order because you don't give me the offer thank you

29th of Aug, 2018

@Virgen Morales Hi Virgen,
    We are sorry to hear the multiple charges happened and thank you for letting us know. We will get this rectified immediately. To do so, please send us a private message with your complete name, email address, order number and the details of your concern. Thank you so much for this chance you have given us.

• Gu
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Mirror Essentials - I dont recive my product yet , and you charge all ready wtha we can do?
    Rapid City
    South Dakota

Guillermo Rocafort Ortega /Tracking # is Ron #1zx30343yw00920355/is nothin with this # /I pay already the money my order# is //#648284/me my email is/ /rocafortguillermo@yahoo.com Please let my now went receive the products .Yor phone # not work are disconnected 1, 800 459 6448

29th of Aug, 2018

@Guillermo Rocafort Ortega Hi Guillermo,
    Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the late response. Upon checking on our records, your order has already been delivered: July 25, 2018. Kindly contact your local post to claim your package. We also sent an email to your email address. Please check your spam or junk folder to make sure you don't miss the updates.
    Feel free to email us at hello@mirroressetials.com for further assistance.

• Gl
    Mirror Essentials - Re: Order #1311269622 on May 14, 2018

Ordered panty shaper got 3 and paid for 3. I have contacted several times no one gets back to me. Customer service number does not work. Need rma and return label for extra product's. Contacted right away when i got the order. Still waiting for someone to get back to me. Frustrated . Would like to get this resolved asap so i can get this refunded.

• Je
    Mirror Essentials - Order Place and Charged but never recieved
    Fremont
    California
    mirroressentials.com

I placed an order #530403ME, on May 25, 2018, my account was charged on May 29, 2018. It is now 6/23/2018. I have emailed multiple times and just called the number provided here, 800-459-6448. I says out of service or disconnected. Charged $110 which I suspect is gone.

I suspect the company maybe a fraud, or gone, or both.

• Wi
    Mirror Essentials - High waist panty shaper
    Chicago
    Illinois

If I find out you'll faluse advertising I'm going to report and I'm suing no one is trying to get back with me with answers about my product or refund

19th of Aug, 2018

@Wilson Annie Hi there, Wilson!

We understand where you are coming from. We attend to each of our customer's concerns and ensures that all of them are being addressed. Regarding your refund request or order updates, please do send us an email with your complete name, email address, order number and the details of your concern. Rest assured, we'll never stop until we get your issues rectified completely.

Thank you for your kind understanding and consideration.

• Ta
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Mirror Essentials - Products not received

I order two pair of shaping panties on May 4th for a total Cost of $40.93 as if today June 14th I have not received them I was provided tracking number LY121550350CN but was not able to track the package I would lie to have my merchandise however if it can not be proved please refund my money I have or pair i ordered form you all and I love them

19th of Aug, 2018

@Tana Richards Hi Tana,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Due to glitch on shippers system, we're unable to update details online until item gets delivered.

We had submitted an escalation report about this issue and our team is already working hand in hand to get your items shipped in no time.

Feel free to email us directly at hello@mirroressentials.com if you have concerns, we'll be more than willing to assist you.

Thank you for your kind understanding and consideration.

• Ro
    Mirror Essentials - Defective girdle
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

These people sent me a girdle that was in pieces. I asked for return postage and exchange. This has been back and forth since April. No phone number to talk to any one. I request a refund.

@Robin Childs Hi Robin,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attent and we are sorry for what happened. We would like to review your concern and get this resolved completely. To do so, please send an email at hello@mirroressentials.com with your complete name, email address, order number along with the order details. Thank you for the chance to make things right for you.

• Te
    Mirror Essentials - Can't return item
    China
    Maine
    MirrorEssentials.com

Constant emails but no answers. Order sent after almost 2 weeks. It doesn't fit correctly. On line says "easy" returns! Constant run around!

25th of Aug, 2018

@Terri Masterson Hi Terri!
    We are sorry to hear you didn't get the assistance you were expecting but we'll be more than willing to help you. Kindly send us an email at hello@mirroressentials.com with your complete name, email address, order number and the details of your concern. To get the perfect fitting we highly advise to check the hip size in inches. Thanks!

• Na
    Mirror Essentials - Never delived, not fully refund

Canada
    Order on January 25th, never receive it as today April 28th. Send many emails, always thanking me for been patient. I finally ask to be refund. Just receive a few dollars back. They refused to fully refund saying that I had to verify the size of my order.
    Big scam.

@Nathalie Ducharme Hi Nathalie,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For the details on our Return and Exchange policy, just click this link: https://mirroressentials.com/pages/faq If you have any other concerns, feel free to email us at hello@mirroressentials.com.
    Sincerely

Mirror Essentials - My order was wrong
    Germanton
    North Carolina

I ordered a 5xl size and when I finally received my product it was the wrong size and I waited for a month and half before I received it. Then when I call customer service they transferred me to someone voice mail n I still haven't heard any response. Look all I ask is for my money back.

26th of Aug, 2018

@Savannah d Hi Savannah,
    We sincerely apologize to hear what happened. This is totally not the experience we would like for you to have. We'd like to go and completely fix this for you. Please send us an email with your complete name, email address order number and the details to assist you immediately. Our email address is at hello@mirroressentials.com.
    Thank you for your kind understanding.

• Da
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Mirror Essentials - thermal pants I ordered in a size bigger than I usually wear in a lg and they're way too small.
    Bensalem
    Pennsylvania

invoice number 170265ME 19.99

1st of Sep, 2018

@Darlene Ferguson Hi Darlene,
    We are sorry to hear yours was way too small when you received it and we understand how frustrating this can be. Please allow us to work these out for you. Kindly send us your complete name, email address, order number and the details of your concern at hello@mirroressentials.com. Thank you!

• Nc
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Mirror Essentials - underwear Ultra-Thin High Waist Shaping Panty
    China
    mirroressentials.com

These scammers are very good with videos and advertising. They look reliable but they are not. I can see I am not the only one who has paid them for an item and never received it. Do not believe what they offer to you and do not give them your money because you may be supporting their thefts!

1st of Sep, 2018

@NC2121 Hi NC2121,
    We are sorry to hear you didn't get your order. We genuinely understand that it has not been a pleasant experience for you, however, we would like to request you to please give us another chance to make things right. To assist you, kindly send us an email with your complete name, email address and order number. You may also track your order using this link: https://mirroressentials.com/pages/track-your-order