Milleridge Inn / Scam and cheating

I booked the Milleridege for my daughter's engagement party which was held Saturday, April 18th. When the entry was served I noticed a bug in my mashed potatoes. When I proceeded to get up to show the staff I noticed termites on the walls, window and the table set up with all the drinks (I have photo documentation). Upon bringing it to the management's attention, they stated they would move us to another room and asked if the guests wanted additional food or beverages, but at that point no one was interested in any food or beverages they had to offer. When it came time for dessert, my guests picked at the cake and were extremely hesitant to eat it. I was completely humiliated and upset especially when management was so aloof and matter-a-fact about the whole incident. They admitted termites were a problem because after all "it's an old, all wood house". The only compensation they offered was the bar tab in the amount of $320 which I felt was totally unacceptable. I also was mortified when two guests phoned to say they were ill for the weekend.

Th

More Milleridge Inn Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      28th of May, 2009

I have been to the Milleridge many times. Less than one month ago, we had my grandfather's after-funeral lunch at the Milleridge. Their service was awesome. The food was good. And I did not notice any bugs anywhere. I found the facility to be clean and the food to be delicious. I completely disagree with your complaint. Maybe Milleridge was having an off-day and hadn't yet sprayed for the spring season.

• Go
      27th of Jan, 2011

They took $320 off your bill..STOP BEING GREEDY! Things happen, get over it!

• Sh
      3rd of Aug, 2018

wish they would honor the deceptively worded birthday club offer...that would be nice!