Miller Plante / Scammed

United States, Florida, Maitland Review updated:
Miller Plante
P.O. Box 940711
Phone: 407-875-3131
Miller Plante continues to call me to sell me their latest and greatest product every 6 to 8 months. One day I was waiting to hear from my brother who lives in Richfield, Ohio. My sister in law was having surgery and my wife and I were waiting by the phone to make sure that her operation went well.

The phone started to ring, we noticed that the number on the caller ID was an Ohio number. We picked up the phone and it was Miller Plante. My wife and I were extremely confused because we know they conduct business in Florida. We asked them very nicely to call back another time but the sales rep would not stop pitching his new product that was going to save all septic systems across the world.

At that point, I got extremely angry and hung up on him. I was so upset, that I decided to call back the number on the Caller ID from Ohio. Well, the number from Ohio that called me was disconnected. I could not understand how a disconnected number can call you. I found out from a good friend that their is now an illegal way to contact people which is called Spoof. People can change their caller ID into whatever number they wish to call you from. These people are relentless and will do anything to get peoples money. I hope people stop doing business with this unethical company. The BBB and FTC need to look into Miller plante's methods in which they conduct business. Spread the word that this company has many fraudulent practices and people should do business with honorable companies not Miller Plante.

A  4th of Mar, 2010 by
These Miller Plante jokers keep calling us and won't take us off their list. We bought from them about ten years ago, and their product works great, but every 6 months or so they "re-formulate" their product to make it better, so they need to upgrade you and sell you the new product. We're not even out of the product we baught ten years ago cause we bought a lot.

The latest annoyance, we were called and we again asked to be taken off their call list, or this time we'll have to file a complaint. The a**hole on the other end said "Then file a complaint, " and hung up. Probably knows that the Spoofing thing works well.
D  20th of Apr, 2011 by
Miller Plante policy has always been to have a recorded phone call with our customers ordering and they are always confirmed a 2nd time with a call from our shipping department. Customers who reject the USPS delivery or decided to return within 30 days are always taken care of.
N  25th of Oct, 2017 by
@Chris Edwards This is a lie! I repeatedly told the rep I did NOT want the product. He continued to tell me he was shipping it out and charging my previous card number. I said NO at least 5 times and he hung up on me but only after telling me a 2nd time that he was shipping the product. Miller Plante - you are scammers.
N  20th of Apr, 2011 by
For those who question the need to use Bacterial Treatments, Consider This: The New 2011 EPA Mandates require new septic system inspections and GPS, pumping mandates, mandatory replacement and repair and also banning of septic systems and cesspools in rural areas and near all waterways. Some States require septic system inspections, pumping or replacement before selling your home and if your septic system fails you must connect to the city sewer or sell your home.

To have the best chance at Passing the New 2011 EPA Drain Field and Nitrate Level Inspections; which are happening across the Country with as little as a 2 weeks notice; Use the All-Natural http://www.MillerPlante.net "Septic-Helper 2000" and the Phosphate and Nitrate Free "Enza Washer Ball". The Septic System Treatment has the natural bacteria and enzymes that liquefy the waste in the tank AND out in the drain field.

New 2011 EPA mandates say that even a slow drain in your drain field or elevated Nitrate levels could require replacement of your entire system for $20, 000 to $40, 000 or move out of your home or business.

Septic System News - http://www.Twitter.com/MillerPlanteInc

UN Agenda 21 (Sustainable Development) - http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_18.shtml
US Clean Water Act - http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/cwa/03.htm