Microtek / Service center not providing services

1 India Review updated:

From last three days i am calling to microtek inverter service center that my inverter had some problem but every time they gave me same response that our tech. Is coming to your home till afternoon, than next day so on.

Gurgoan has only one microtek service center and they are not providing service and they used abused language to customer.

Comments

• Su
      28th of Aug, 2007

Yeasterday (27-Aug-2007) I have logged a complaint against my Microtek Inverter and executive was saying today (28-Aug-2007) Engg will come at my residence and will attend the request, but till now nobody came from your side and even I am trying to call at your given number 011-25967345/47/49. At your end person picking the phone nobody want to discuss, they just disconnect the phone. It happened with me 4-5 times. Today I have holiday and I am waiting. Very poor service!

Regards,
    Sunil

• Ls
      3rd of Sep, 2007

The service support of Microtek invertors is the worst one could experience. No proper response all false commitments, and no one is bothered to attend the call even after so many reminders.

• De
      27th of Apr, 2008

hi, i have installed my microtech inverter before a few months. from the very first day it's not giving the proper service as its built to . some times its automatically becomes off automatically and with a slap on the cabinet again comes back . now a days its becoming very heat to touch . so many times i have called up to the distributor but no response from him . so it has to be considered .

• Ra
      11th of May, 2008
    Microtek Inverter - Inverter is not working
    Microtek
    India

I purchsed an inverter arround 6 months back now its not working i ve called so many times on service center but ther are not responding. My contact details is -9313876542.

• Ab
      11th of Nov, 2008

There is no body to answer the call made from Noida (India) for servicing of the inverter.

• Ra
      3rd of Oct, 2009

I am very disappointed to say that being a Microtek Invertor user is the worst experience of my life. I own a Microtek Invertor (1400VA) serial # 8KGCNB/21133 bought from Jaipur in Feb'09.

I have reported complaint on 30-09-09 and the engineer from Jaipur branch took the electronic card saying that the same will be installed next day. But despite various telephonic follow ups with Jaipur branch, till date nothing has been done.

As every one is aware about power crisis in Jaipur, is it right to have small kids forced with sleepless nights even after investing in the Invertor.

Would like to know how & when I am supposed to get the invertor back in working condition???

NEED URGENT HELP!!!

19th of Jun, 2010
    Microtek Inverter - noise in inverter
    gupta homeoclinic
    guptahomeoclinic@gmail.com

sir, i buy inverter& batry of mikrotek 3months before, inverter given problum inverter vibrate & backup end, sir i complain in jaipur custmure care, but not solution
    ser no.10BGNB620040

• Ha
      3rd of Jul, 2011
    Microtek Inverter - no backup
    microtek
    India

I PURCHASED MICROTEK INVERTER E2 SERIES IN SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR. FROM LAST 10 DAYS IT IS NOT GIVING ANY BATTERY BACKUP. THE BATTERY WAS CHANGED RECENTLY. AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH IT. THE CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT RECIEVING MY CALL. KINDLY DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST.

• Pa
      10th of Nov, 2011

From last twenty three(18/10/2011) days i am calling to microtek inverter service center that my inverter had some problem but every time they gave me same response that our tech. Is coming to your home till afternoon, than next day so on. i GOT VERY WORST RESPONSE FROM SERVICE TECH.

• Si
      19th of Mar, 2013

my microtekinvotor is not working so give me solution