MetroDeal Holdingsmetrodeal voucher expired

I bought a total of 3 vouchers (two different transaction) on Dec 3, valid from Dec 4 - Dec 29, was given the date of Dec 4 as payment deadline. I made my payment on Dec 3 (1:46:44 pm), and I received a confirmation email from Dragonpay and Metrodeal that my purchases was successful. But when I go to my Metrodeal account to view the vouchers, it says that the voucher has expired and cannot be issued anymore.

I contact Dragonpay and I got a confirmation that my payment was validated before the given deadline. The two transaction been processed seconds/minutes after the other. I email the Support Team of Metrodeal and someone names Jean told me that my voucher for this purchased has not been generated into my account and they are not able to make it in the list for the current deal due to late validation of payment. However, for my convenience, there is a new deal with a new validity date of December 11, 2018 to December 29, 2018. I did send back a message that it doesn't matter if they need to include it on new validity date or simply have my money back! I even send an attachment with all the necessary docs (screenshot) but did not hear from them anymore!

Su