Meridian Media Group / Jim Gibson

1 Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:

This is in response to the horribly spelt & libelous complaint lodged against Jim Gibson of Meridian Media Group. Mr. Gibson serves as the General Sales Supervisor, along with several other team members in the business of renting out & reselling timeshare properties. As a for sale by owner program, he works along with several other highly qualified & motivated individuals. This "Brian from Minnesota" is basically committing slander against this gentleman's good name, as he has worked in this industry well over a decade. A s far as I know this is the first time someone has verbally attacked Mr. Gibson's stellar reputation. I am just appalled by Brian's accusations. I have personally worked for Jim for many years and have seen the good work he does for people in need of guidance regarding renting out & selling their timeshare properties. The gentleman who lodged the complaint as one can clearly see is barely literate. So, what do we take away from this sad attempt at slander & libel? A person who obviously is living beyond their means & cannot afford Mr. Gibson's invaluable expertise. Obviously, just look at the writer's spelling, it would seem that luxury vacationing is not a fact of "Brian's" daily goals. Please comtinue to put your trust in Mr. Gibson's abilities. As I know from first hand experience, he has rented out & sold my vacation properties, along with several of my family meebers & a few friends too. I also find it disturbing that Jim's good nature & spirit have also been called into question. He is a good man doing good work in a hard world.
Sincerely,
Whitney Holm

Wh

Comments

• Dt
      20th of Oct, 2010

I would just like to state for the record that I am very impressed with the service I received from Meridian Media Group in selling my Disney Wilderness Lodge timeshare. The price I invested in this property was well worth it and it took them 91 days to find a buyer, how cool is that? I want to thank Jim Casey, John and the Meridian Media Group and all its employees in assisting me in this sale. Timeshares usually have a difficult time in re-selling but this was a pleasant experience.

• St
      11th of Jan, 2012

Mr. Gibson stole $1900.00 from me. He told me on the phone that he had my 4 weeks of rentals sold for $2100.00 each and that the first check for the first 2 weeks would be in the mail just a few days after I paid Meridian Media the $1900.00 fee. Then I was told that my timeshare would be sold within 4 to 6 weeks. I didn't receive 1 viable offer that I know of. They have offered a partial refund of $500.00 but they are dodging the Better Business Bureau and myself with the same tactics they used after I paid them their fee. You can't get a hold of anyone. They just run you in circles or route you to customer service. Customer service just covered the salesman's butts.