Mercedes-Benz Service - Beverly Hills, CA / Rude over weight help
DO NOT GOTO Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills Server Center
I when in for server, Paul Hayley was my Server Representative, he showed up late, he was rude, unhappy, over weight by 50 lbs. told me that I had to pay $150.00 for them to tell me what was wrong with my driver side seat, that moves when I'm driving. To all of you that needs service do not go to Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills Server Center they are the all rude. The Server Manager Camron, did not call back after I left 2 messages.
More Mercedes-Benz Service - Beverly Hills, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light