Menards / service at menards in celina ohio

United States Review updated:

On May 1 around 11:00 AM, I was checking out with about $400 in merchandise. My bank of America card would not process for some reason (although it works fine every where else). After several attempts, the lead associate came over and just started to work with the cashier to clear the transaction and another associate pulled the cart out of line. No one said a thing to me, as to how long they could hold it or if they could do a manual input on the card etc.I found the experience personally embarrassing since I have never had a card rejected. Way to to treat customers Menards.

Th
May 2, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      2nd of May, 2017

Not their fault your card was declined. You said it worked everywhere else...you probably spent more than normal that day and your bank was flagging the card for verification. Had you not got offended at them for doing their job and called the number on the back, you could have straightened this out quickly. Instead, you jumped on the internet to complain about a situation that the store in no way is liable for.