Menards Peru Illinois / lack of service

1 5353 mahoney drivePeru, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 815-224-6707

Went in to inquire about 6" Car Siding, they had it in their computer for 0.33 per foot. (3.30 per 10' board) The Contractor Desk person never mentioned that it was a sale price. (We purchased 108 10' boards from The Home Depot across the street 2 weeks earlier for 3.25 per board) The following day went back with a truck to pickup the carsiding to find out it was a special sale and the regular price was/is .59 per foot. When asking for management they refused to come a speak with us, told the worker they didn't honor pricing from sales. Was told the manager was in a eeting and would call back. No call, Called corporate office and was told they don't talk to customers or return phone calls: Called the Store Manager (Jeff) he didn't care and after an exhausting conversation I explained that I was done receiving poor service from hios store and would not return He commented taht I received excellent customer service. STAY AWAY from MENARDS... This is not the first time I ahve received lousy service from Menards...

Comments

• Oz
      24th of Feb, 2010

This is a regular attitude for Menards