Menards / terrible service
I need to travel 40 miles to my nearest Menards. Menards of Marquette has been doing a lot of expanding and moving inventory around.
It is a nightmare trying to find things and it has always been difficult to get any help! You can watch as you approach an employee they seem to turn and hide. Menards has lack of employees.
I would like to see Menards of Marquette have a manned information centre with maybe detailed floor plans to pass to any consumer with questions on where to find certain products or information.
If Walmart can afford greeters, Menards ought to be able to find a retiree, to man an info centre cheap!
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - mastercraft doors
- Menards - cashier
- Menards - discrimination
- Menards - barracuda 100 amp battery
- Menards - customer service