Menards / terrible service

I need to travel 40 miles to my nearest Menards. Menards of Marquette has been doing a lot of expanding and moving inventory around.

It is a nightmare trying to find things and it has always been difficult to get any help! You can watch as you approach an employee they seem to turn and hide. Menards has lack of employees.

I would like to see Menards of Marquette have a manned information centre with maybe detailed floor plans to pass to any consumer with questions on where to find certain products or information.

If Walmart can afford greeters, Menards ought to be able to find a retiree, to man an info centre cheap!

Va

Comments

• Mr
      20th of Oct, 2008

I work at a menards and can tell you first hand were always understaffed. We turn away from guests because 90% of the guests are complete ###s. Theres thousands of items in the store so dont get pissed if a team member doesnt know exactly where and item is.

• El
      16th of Feb, 2009

The floor plans at Menards change all the time. It sounds like you happened to stumble into yours when there were redesigning there's. And that manned information center you were talking about? It's called the service desk. Just go up there and tell the nice man or lady what you need, and they will either call somebody up to direct you to the product or tell you how to get there. There's always somebody there, and they can't turn away!! The reason I know this is because it's my job to work service desk, and I deal with this every day. Just be nice, please!!