Memory4Less, Inc. / Poor business practice
Company advertised an IDE drive. No mention that it was a laptop drive. Company contacted upon receipt. After a few days they issued a RMA and advised there would be a 25 dollar or 20% handling charge whichever is greater. They have a ten day limit on the RMA and it took two weeks after the RMA to get a response to follow up emails.
Avoid this company.
More Memory4Less, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Memory4less.com - Scammers 
- www.memory4less.com - Ridiculous and expensive prices 
- Memory 4 Less - Worst store ever
- Memory4Less - Canceled Order, Yet Charged Me, No Refund Yet 
- Memory4less.com - Warranty 
- Memory4Less - tesla m1060 graphics processing unit card
- Memory4Less - commendable
- Memory4Less - supplying product advertised
- [Resolved] Memory4Less - sandisc memory card
- Memory4Less - Disappointed