Mega Life and HealthScam

1 Review updated:

This company will put you in the poor house with their low rate insurance products. They only want your money and will lie like dogs to get it. Do not get ripped off like my family by this losers.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Roanoke, VA Go to a reputable company that doesn't have a complaint ratio that is off the charts. Do contact your state insurance commission and demand they shut them down before another family loses their home and savings. Shame on you that try and defend these ###.

Ke

Comments

• Ti
      Jan 28, 2009

this company has been taking my money for 6 years now and i really needed them to step up a few months ago i had outpatient surgery and they are not covering the ct scan that i had to determine what was wrong with me because they said that it had to be within 21 days of my surgery. so i cannot even apply it to the deductable. what a sham. this is the worst insurance company that i have ever seen. our company is now on the search for a decent company.

• Fr
      Feb 04, 2009

My doctors have told me that having NO insurance is better than having MEGA as a health insurance company. At least you would still have the money you paid them in premiums in your savings account.