Strategy career courses
They will not stop billing my CC and I have cancelled with them 3 times... I finaly closed my account!!! I did some research on this company and the owner is NEIL WARDLE he also has been shut down for fraud a few years back for billing customers fraudulently. Here is the link for that. http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/settlements/05685/hoodia_hidden_sales.html He is tied to a few different companies. HOODIA, COLIN DETOX, STRATEGY CAREER COURSES AND FREEDOM FROM ALCOHOL ONLINE… go to http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/educational-consultants/strategy-career-courses-in-south-jordan-ut-22235601 it will name a few of his fraud companies “LIKE 15”… THIS Crook needs to be stopped!!! He seems to have been doing nothing but ripping people off for his life and he should be put behind bars. I attached the following agreement that clearly states I will be billed for three month payments NOT FIVE… THIS is all fraud and I am a victim of it… I will never order online again…

A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
I canceled services with Freedom From Alcohol Online on April 3, 2009 and STILL get billed every single month! I have called each month and had the charges reversed, and yet each month it happens again. Last month I was even told that my information would be removed from their system. Clearly it wasn't because I was just charged another $99.99 on Monday. I am furious with this company and if there is ANYTHING I can do to help stop them, please let me know.