Maxim Human Resources Company / Fraud

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

The above company has a aggressive habit of advertising jobs with attractive salaries . ALERT to all job applicants, the above company is just a hoax . they r not interested in recruiting you . what they are really after is the registration fees 199AED to 299AED, which they want you to pay . Modus operandi : first they advertise lucrative offers, without disclosing employer details . second they ask you to register in their career website to apply . 3rd you are asked to wait for a few working days ( no reason specified ) before you can apply, this is if you are not interested in paying their registration charges . 4th you are supposed to apply for only one position if you are a free user, you can not even update more professions . if you want any kind of changes to be done in your profile, you have to pay their charges and then do the necessary change .
This is so ridiculous . People plz BEWARE of this company .

Comments

• Ha
      11th of Apr, 2012

I totally agree with Jackson, first of all I found the website too complicated, secondly they ask for money. Employment agencies make their money through finding a right employee for an employer, however in United Arab Emirates it’s not the case. PEOPLE use authentic agencies and PLEASE DO NOT PAY TO FIND JOB ONLINE OR TO ANYONE IN PERSON. This is against U.A.E employment law. We all know the market is sluggish but keep trying. GOOD LUCK... Thanks...

2nd of May, 2012

please be care full, its fake company

• Ro
      26th of May, 2012

DEAR GUYS
    STAFFINUAE.COM IS A SCAM WEBSITE. I WAS REGISTED FOR 3 MONTHS AND NEVER GOT A SINGLE CALL. DO NOT PAY THE REGISTERATION FEE. VACANCIES ARE FAKE THAT IS WHY WE ARE UNABLE TO VIEW THE JOB DESCREPTION

• Ro
      26th of May, 2012

STAFFINUAE REVIEW
    IS A SCAM

• Ua
      27th of May, 2012

why do the government of UAE did not do anything against them? I mean, close the business and sue to the court

• Sm
      30th of May, 2012

staffinuae.com is just a hoax, a fake recruitment site. i have been registered for the last six months and i know my CV excel above others. No way nobody's gonna call me in a month at least. they keep on sending fake vacancies to your email, you can't view them because they are system generated. I can see lots of people in ther database. big money these crooks have taken from desperate people like me. Here are their complete details. I wonder why authorities are not doing anything about these criminals.

UAE, Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, G&D Park, Office 127
    87175 Dubai
    8:00 - 17:00 Sunday to Thursday

• Md
      11th of Jun, 2012

beware and carefull and dont be fool because most of the recruitment agencies in UAE are fake...

• Ka
      1st of Aug, 2012

They seems to have a lot of vacancies that closely matches your salary expectations. I wonder will any company advertise any job vacancy without a minimum job description. It is as clear as day light that their strategy is to lure unsuspecting job seekers into paying their registration fees by showing them bogus job details. I believe those who pay them still deserve to lose their money since there are many other genuine job portals like Naukrigulf, gulftalent etc where it is free.

11th of Aug, 2012

Dear Friends,
    I have not yet experienced this website. I was planing to pay for 249 AED to get my account standard+ but thank you very much all of you that I came to know their reality. I would like to recommend all of your these sites. www.naukrigulf.com and www.monstergulf.com as I have received so many calls from employer registered with these sites for real job opportunities.Further www.bayt.com and www.linkedin.com are also good as my friend got calls from their registered employers and got the job as well. once thing more, please beware of www.jobsindubai.com also.This is also totally fake company.

Thanks

15th of Aug, 2012

can somebody just hack those buggers website and save so many people's time and money

• Su
      31st of Aug, 2012

Thank you very much all of you that I came to know their reality.

• Ar
      5th of Sep, 2012

I got few job offers from staffinuae.com

30th of Nov, 2012

i am in there database right now, I found out it is scam ..because i also registered i observed a lot of scrap in it so i decided to hack them ...look at the picture you would see the only interview in the whole site is just twooo...i suspect russian boys

• Yo
      18th of Dec, 2012

Oh my God!!! my 199 AED gone because i register and pay online just now. but it seems true because their website was secured.

• Ba
      27th of Dec, 2012

Same here. I already paid before getting across this site. Can we file a complaint with the UAE labor law?

19th of May, 2013

YES I DO AGREE THIS CONSULTANCY STAFFINUAE IS FRAUD.IAM ON ON VISIT VISA AND PAID THRU MY FRIENDS CREDIT CARD 199 DHS 0NE MONTH ALREADY PASSED TILL NOW I DIDI NOT GET A SINGLE CALL FROM THE EMPLOYERS AS POSTED BY THE SITE.I HAVE ALREADY 4R YEARS EXPERIENCE IN UAE AS AN ACCOUNTANT.THIS SITE POSTS HUGE SALARIES FOR ACCOUNTANTS IN ALL EMIRATES.INSHA ALLAH ALLAH WILL NEVER SPARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS CHEATING, LURING UNEMPLOYEES LIKE US.THEY WILL NEVER B SPARED.

19th of May, 2013

Yes... am one of the victim of staffinuae... I have paid AED 199 to get their premium membership...used to waste lots of time everyday to check and apply for the vacancies displayed... never got a single call from any of the recruiter till now after a long period of 6 months... very sad to note that the poor job hunters like me are getting cheated by them... Also the company called " GULFNAUKRI"... I have paid AED 99.00 to get the membership and for their resume blast service... nothing is blasted other than my volet... be careful about these companies...

• Co
      28th of May, 2013

I Also register it however i did not get any call yet. it is totally west of time and money.

29th of Jun, 2013

unfortunately without checking i paid for this. they are using UAE flag as their symbol and acting as a government organisation. also they are advertising in Gulfnews and this is where people being victimised. Surprisingly, i can see comments from April 2012 and they are still doing their "business" very "successfully.

• It
      17th of Jul, 2013

Its 100% Scam. Unfortunately I paid already without checking.
    1. There is no job description.
    2. The requirements in four lines are not matching
    3. It repeating with random order.
    4. I have contacted some people form the same category of I have registered none of them received a response for job from them after they applied.

Guys, lets come to a conclusion, I think I am right, I have paid money to advertise my profile in plenty of sites I have never been satisfied about their services, "DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY RECRUITERS"

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2013

Hi, has anybody heard of Headway Recruitment in Dubai ? They post jobs on Monstergulf.com. I applied for a couple of them, but when I try to call them, the number doesn't work. There is no address on their website, so I don't know where they are located in Dubai. And no job opportunities are posted either. Basically, their website give no interesting or reliable information. Furthermore, there are Headway Recruitment agencies in the UK, but their email address is completely different, and their logo also.
    So, I find it really strange. But at the same time, if it's a scam, I don't understand their motivation, because they don't ask for any money.
    Thank you for your responses.

19th of Jul, 2013

Staffinuae is a shady company. I have asked them several times that give me full details of the vacancy. So far they have not provided anything. Secondly during last 3 / 4 months they have advertised for more than 100 vacancies in General Manager post for UAE. I am sure Dubai economy is not booming to have these many vacancies. I did ask this question. But I have no answer. Sudhakar-20July2013

14th of Aug, 2013

thank you guys for your valuable comments and advice.i used to get mails regarding job offers with attractive salary and those job offers don't have any details about the company.

• Av
      18th of Aug, 2013

I would like to thank everybody who made their comments here. I'm about to pay AED 149 via credit card to the staffinuae website. The reason I almost about to decide to get their services is because they al advertise in Gulfnews Ads in the "Jobs" section of the www.gulfnews.com .

8th of Sep, 2013

Agreed... 100% They are all cheaters. They just steel the money from Person who come in dubai for looking job and they dont have even money for eating and they pay 200 Derham to this stupid people...Big Cheaters

• Kr
      17th of Sep, 2013

Its been two weeks i was here for job search. I have registered with many consultancies online. With the experience of what i have i could say that staffinuae.com is completely a web designed to make money in a diplomatic way. I hardly could apply for only one job if i am free user, there is no job description and no employer details apart from few details like VISA PROVIDED, ATTRACTIVE SALARY, etc to tempt the job seekers pay that extra amount. Please be very careful when applying for jobs, do not get fooled. I know we all need jobs as we are here only for a very short period of time on different visas. But i request all the job seekers before registering check the reviews of the site, always check the employers site, try to get in contact with the HR of the employer. Please be patience and definitely success and luck will be towards you. Good Luck!!!

• Wi
      30th of Sep, 2013

That uncontroverted statement, I just wonder why the government nothing about this recruitment agency. They even manages to advertise (full page) in the newspaper (Gulfnews) with cover name MAXIM!

• Wi
      30th of Sep, 2013

Addendum:

That's a uncontroverted views, I just wonder why the UAE government do nothing about this agency. staffinuae.com even manages to advertise (full page) in the newpaper (Gulfnews) with cover name MAXIM

5th of Dec, 2013

I lost my 90$
    I too registered 2 months back.
    Every day they will give 1-2 offers ... but we are unable to see company name, job profile contact details etc...[see the screen shot]
    Its 100% fraud site...
    Dear friends... please don't pay

• Pg
      26th of Jan, 2014

you are correct this is a total fraud company beware of this site and people...i got this email form UAE Staffing

Dear Nithin

Your resume has been shortlisted by the employer for the selected position: System administrator

Your resume received 124 hits from employers as of today, you only have a temporary account, please register with UAE Staffing, so employers can move forward and interview you

Please be advised that you would be required to submit the fee of $80.00 USD, which covers all applications. The processing fee can be submitted online through our website UAE Staffing payment page Once your payment is received, your applications will then move forward to the related employers for the final reviews and selection

We offer this service free for UAE nationals and residents.

The payment is submitted once, and covers all applications, until you accept a position

A file number and password will be sent to you via email to access your own online account. You can use your file number to track your progress and receive notifications of matched positions that we apply. This payment can be made online (click on payments on our website www.uaestaffing.com all payments should be received within 10 business days. Again, thank you for choosing UAE Staffing, we look forward to working with you

Sincerely

P O Box 44409
    Hor Al Anz, Dubai, UAE
    Email: [protected]@uaestaffing.com

www.uaestaffing.com

If you are not the intended recipient of this message or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee. If you have received this message in error or in anyway that it was not intended to reach you, the please notify us immediately and destroy the original message
    UAE Staffing

Po Box 44409 Dubai Branch
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

24th of Feb, 2014

Its very True...i paid the charges and never get any response from the employers against my applications.
    NEVER NEVER PAY THEM and share as much to thers so that they wont lose money.

24th of Feb, 2014

jobsindubai.com also similar fake company.

• Ib
      17th of Mar, 2014

Hi Guys,
    I thank all of you, these ### are not sparing even 'gncareers'. I found a vacancy on gncareers, when I clicked on 'Apply' it got diverted to staffinuae.com. Than I gone through all that ###, registering etc. When I tried adding another profession, they asked me to upgrade. But before that I search google.com to check whether it is genuine or not and I came to this website.

PLEASE INFORM ALL THE NEW COMERS ABOUT ALL THE WEBSITES LIKE THIS.

Regards,

• Re
      12th of Apr, 2014

Thank you all for the guidance. Don't know why is UAE government silent for years.

• Wa
      29th of Jun, 2014

I already paid AED 149/- applied hundreds of jobs and not even get a single call. Fraudulent people, fake website...

22nd of Nov, 2014

Completely hoax site

• Jv
      19th of Dec, 2014

From my experience, Staff in UAE and gulf recruiter is same team and they are fake.

19th of Feb, 2015

Guys,
    This company called staffinuae is a total scam . they charged my credit card twice and never got back to me tried to call them but no chance. for sure once I pop into dubai I will go to their office . they are a total SCAMS . Please do not register with them

• Ha
      5th of May, 2015

THEIR WEBSITE STAFFINUAE.COM HAS BEEN BLOCKED LEGALLY EFFECTIVE 5TH MAY 2015. I'M ONE OF THE MAIN VICTIMS WHO HAVE PAID ONLINE. THANK GOD!

• Vi
      14th of Jul, 2015

Hi all this website Uaestaffing.com is fully fake.
    I am also paid 80 usd but I am not getting any responses from them.please don't register with this website, don't believe. Please share as much.