Maxbupa Health Insurance — claim amount deducted with lame excuses
We are using MaxBupa Health Insurance for our family. We are registered with Family First Silver policy and paying a premium of more than Rs. 40, 000/- . As per our policy there are no capping and hence we will be paid everything without any deductions.
I had gone for my mother's cataract surgery after confirming from MaxBupa that there will be no deductions in the charges. However, my agent has also confirmed the same. When the claim got passed, our amount of Rs.18000/- got deducted and the reason which Maxbupa is giving is that Multifocal lenses are not payable.
However, in our policy wordings no where it is mentioned that multifocal lenses will not get paid. Pls find attached proofs of policy.
More Maxbupa Health Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Max Bupa - fraud / misrepresentation 
- [Resolved] Max Bupa - customer service worse 
- Max Bupa Health Care - fraudulant of max bupa in the name of health insurance 
- Max Bupa - max bupa unethical business practices to harassment of customers 
- Max Bupa - health insurance 
- Maxbupa - No proper notification/feedback
- Max Bupa Health Insurance - max bupa health insurance - fraudulent practices to get policies from senior citizen.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance - max bupa health insurance fraud company
- Maxbupa Health Insurance - max bupa health insurance/ annual health checkup
- Max Bupa Health Insurance - alert fraudster, looters and cheaters