Masonry Connection / SCAM ARTIST

1 2352 E. University Dr., Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602 443 7070

This company post job advertisements on a consistent basis through all available media. The offer paid training. What they forget to tell you is YOU are paying for the training!

I bought into their promises, all 7k of it. They tell you verbally that they help with job assistance, but watch that contract - it says they do not guarantee employment. Their idea of job assistance is giving you a phone number to call.

Bottom line, you go there based on their promises of being able to get employement based on the skills they are providing. Unfortunately they do not live up to teaching those skills. Then, when you have completed your 600 hours and 7k worth of training, you are still not employable in the masonry trade because you can't mention their name.

And why not? BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUDULENT SCAM ARTIST!

Jm

More Masonry Connection Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Apr, 2009

You guys are hillarious, I looked up the posting you claim to be referring to and this is actually what it says:

"If you're interested in earning anywhere from $16.00 to $29.00 an hour as a Mason please give us a call.
    If you do not have any experience call us anyway, we may still be able to put you to work, TRAINING IS AVAILABLE!!!

This IS NOT a Temp Service or Day Labor!
    MASONS MAKE $16 to $29 an hour
    No Experience Necessary!"

It doesn't say that they WILL TRAIN YOU dumb ### it says that TRAINING IS AVAILABLE.

I didn't personally call them up because it's obvious TO ME that with no experience in masonry that I cannot realistically expect to make $16.00 to $29.00 an hour as a mason, I've never worked as a mason, so how could I? That's just common sense and anyone that went there WITH NO EXPERIENCE expecting to make that and then got mad is actually just mad at themselves for being an idiot and actually thinking that they could make skilled labor wages with no skills. Friggin rocket scientists.

Do you want to be able to make that kind of money? Then either put in the YEARS of experience necessary, or go to school or shut the *F* up!

I had a friend go there and he went through the training that they recommended and he's working, so what is it about you that the companies didn't like?

I hate whinners and liars.