Mason Capital Group / Rip-off

1 18375 Ventura Blvd. suite 354Tarzana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-749-4916

We cancel our contract due to us suspecting that this company is not honest and possible fraud. They won't give us back our $800.00. We called them and questioned about the validity of their business after we found out in BBB that there is a lot of complainst against them. Rick Saputo promised to call back and give us their lawyers that represent them but failed to do so. I filed a complaint to BBB and the companies response is that I never spoke to Rick (which I did three way conversation with my wife and Rick). The company mentioned that he never worked for over three months. They accused me of deciding that they were taking too long so I decided to dispute the charges in my credit card company. They are accusing me of breaching in contract. In fact, estimated two weeks or three weeks, we emailed them to cancel our transaction due to company failed to answer the validity and lied to us about them calling us back around 20th or 21st of August 2008. I talked to my Navy lawyer and we will go after them and I will get my money back. I called the Department of Corporation and asked if they are licensed in California and said they are not and should be reported to State of California's Attorney General office. I will meet with my Navy lawyer on Monday and will pursue this by law. According to my lawyer that this company is scam. We tried to call them in his office but the number was disconnected and they do not have a legitimate website, I think. Please join me to pursue this to the Attorney General's office.

Mi

Comments

Je
  1st of Jan, 2009

Mike whats the address, phone numbers, people's names, this is great info to hand out.

Ma
  1st of Jan, 2009

I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General in the state of Ohio as well. They need to stopped and only we can do that! We should think about a class action case, there are so many of us. My husband and myself lost $1500 and almost another $500. I had to close my bank account and cut my debit card. Now we have three weeks to respond to the court for forclosure proceedings. We are devistated which I am sure we all are. We are losing our home and will have no where to go. This is a nightmare. They are also using the name American Financial Group, I couldn't believe it when I saw that online. Same phone numbers and everything. If anyone is interested give me a call or send an email. My number is 330-357-2425 someone has already left a message from only a couple days ago. The email is Margok712@hotmail.com. There is power in numbers...

Al
  4th of Jan, 2009

I am in on this. Please contact me as I am also a scam victim. My number is 727-424-3309

Thanks,

Alam

Ti
  4th of Jan, 2009

My name is Tim adn I am in the same boat as everyone in here. Lets not tuck our heads between our legs and hide. Lets get these S O B s My e-mail is godbeheretim@aol.com
Thanks,
Tim

Ri
  31st of Mar, 2009

My name is Rick Saputo and I have never worked for this company. I am a professional photographer and have been for twenty years. Whoever posted this and listed MY NAME on here has screwed with MY CAREER. I contacted this company and got them to admit that there IS NO RICK SAPUTO there. Why can't you people double check your facts before you go dragging someone's name through the mud? Do you just post stuff about anyone? Because of this post and others, my business has suffered - I get work by referrals a lot, and when people want to see some of my work online, I USED to have them Google my name and they could see links to sites that have my photography on there. Well now I can't do that because all of you people who probably didn't deserve a house in the first place are whining because you probably want to have Obama bail you out. You guys have screwed with my life, so I pray that you have to load up the Winnebago and live behind the Piggly-Wiggly.