MarinePartDepot / order parts on 05/02/2018 - I have not received the parts. I have called x 3 and left a voice mail, also emailed with no response

1 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, United States

I ordered several parts on 05/01/2018 ($46.68) from Marine Part Depot, order number [protected]-101931 with the correct billing and shipping address. I have not received any communication from Marine Part Depot, except a email on 05/08/2018 that a shipment details for my parts with the USPS. The tracking number is 940551169900744557047, which I have tracked and per the instructions it has not been submitted into the USPS. I have called several times and left a x3 voice mails. Most of the time when I call the voicemail box is full and cannot accept and phone calls. I have left a email and again no response. I was up in the area, and I tried to locate Marine Part Depot and I could not find the location, per my iPhone apple maps. I am frustrated with the lack of communication and no parts being delivered.

Any questions please feel free to contact me. Eddie Costa, 619.772.2660, email salcos@cox, net

Ed