Maria Duval / Unsolicited Mail asking for &Donations&

1 3105 N. Ashland Avenue #398 60657Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

It appears that Ms. Duval is on the move. I have received (my second) letter from Ms. Duval requesting a "donation" be sent within 29 days as I could come into $28, 778.00! This letter is 9 pages, and perportedly written on "Hotel del Mar Boutique Hotel & Spa" South Beach, Florida letterhead. The return address for the self-addressed envelope is Maria Duval 3105 N. Ashland Avenue #398, Chicago, Illinois 60657.
Is there anything that can be done to stop this woman from these unrequested solicitations? I have received letters from her in the past, all with different addresses for the letter, and all requesting "donations." It appears that she is phishing and when successful, her "donations" increase.
I would like to have her mail stopped and however she is obtaining my address blocked.

I appreciate your help and/or suggestions as to what can be done. Should you need to reach me, my e-mail address is terrinv@yahoo.com. I live in Ossineke, Michigan have received mail from her at my homes in Nevada, Arizona and now Michigan.
Thank you for your help.
Terri Drake

Td
May 10, 2013

Comments

• Ri
      23rd of Mar, 2011
    Maria Duval - fraud and predator
    destiny research
    Utah

If you are a victim please contact http://postalinspectors.gov/ or call (800) 372-8347 and file a complaint (its free). Lets stop this fraud and predator

• Sk
      10th of May, 2013

Using the U.S. post to send a chain letter is illegal. You should give the letters to your postal carrier or your nearest U.S. post office.

See last paragraph: