[Resolved] Maple Call / long distance calls
They send me a 100$ for 2 months (instead of 26$ I agree with necc). I called consumers protection office in quebec. All is illegal about this procedure from maple call:
-by the law they need to advise the customers 30 days in advance for all the changes
-they don't have a physical adresse so u can not send them a letter of formal notice
-they don't have the code taxes on their bill.
I tried calling them :) good luck!!!
The consumers protection office advise to call also crtc canada.
I will not waste my time with them, I canceled my creditcard so they can not charge it.
The rest will see it probably on the news soon!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 08, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.