Main Event Fitness / Fraud

1 Marietta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7709512120

Just recently checked my checking account - have had my membership ended since May 2009. Main Event Fitness charged $178 to my account on August 1st, 2009. Called both listed numbers, they have been disconnected. I have attempted to go to their website - www.maineventfitness.com and it has also been removed! If you have had a membership with this company - check your accounts and notify your bank to stop payment!!

Comments

• Tc
      5th of Aug, 2009

I have had a similar experience to the previous poster. I used to love Main Event Fitness, but I let my contract run out after they went under the management of Lonnie Barclay. After not using their facility for months, I just saw that they charged my credit card $70 on August 1. As the previous complaint said, their phone number has been disconnected and the website no longer works. All who have given them your credit card info, watch your account!

• Dh
      11th of Aug, 2009

I also was fraudently charged. I did some research and the phone # is 770-953-0477 and its listed under Don't stop Fitness. Hope this helps.