[Resolved] Magztersubscription

I have been charged $10 after signing up for a FREE 30 month trial. I haven't even been on this trail for 3 days and also cancelled all future subscriptions!! This is [censored]. False advertising is not okay nor is taking people's money after saying it would be a free 30 day trial for downloading the app. Please explain this to me. I could not afford this this month and now my family will go without something. We work on a tight budget.

• Resolution statement

• Magzter Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2018

Hi Acacialllll,

We understand that you have been charged for the trial subscription through our app.

We would like to inform you that the trial subscription is available to all our users.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the subscription details with the provided information.

We kindly request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [protected]@magzter.com and our support team will definitely assist you further.

Regards,