MagicJack / magic jack qualty & live agents

Magic Jack
I bought the Magic Jack in Spt 08. I am very pleased with it, I don't know why these people are having issues like this. There is only 2 things that get me, 1 Some times the quality breaks up and I have to reboot the PC or the call will cut off after about a hour. And 2, Some of the live agents don't know anything, They just give you a bunch of bull. Would be nice If we could call some one. But I like it, Saves me lots of money, When you go to complete the purchase it says Debit card users will get charged asap. I used my debit card. I have no problems other then thoes 2. Witch A little hassle like this is ok with me. It is saving me LOTS of money so far.

A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
feel the same way about everything you said!
N  25th of Sep, 2010 by
I have a magicjack number yet i cannot make or receive calls
N  20th of Feb, 2012 by
magicjack plu is not working erorr number 1
N  20th of Feb, 2012 by
cannot make or receive calls
D  17th of Oct, 2012 by
I need a live agent so I can pay my bill by credit card, I have changed internet compinies therefor my email add. is not the same as what magic jack has on record. please can you help
N  17th of Oct, 2012 by
I ordered your magic jack in March and April 2011' your company collected payment 4 time off my VISA card' CN $ 510.72 and I never got delivery.
I orderd the delivery to 70 Cambridge Ave' # 2124 Toronto, Canada m4K 2L5
My name is Nadav Poms. Toronto Tel 416 464 2249.

I could be reached by Tel No. 972 54 906 6389 in Israel

Your company attitude toward me is a perfect fraoud, and I request a full refund at once
No accuses.

Nadav Poms

Your company have no Tel No. Also No agent came on line and I tried endless time
N  18th of Dec, 2012 by
Pleasant goodnight. I'm getting a bit of trouble renewing my magicjack. Its accepting the credit card but its showing up as if its not renewed. Please assist me. Thank you...
N  26th of Jul, 2013 by
I have had a magic jack for years, I was pleased when I was able to get the magic jack plus, Not having to leave my computer on was a plus for me... Never an issue, nothing but GREAT phone service, recomended it to several people, and many have switched. I set it up for them and they now enjoy the same great service that I have had... Thank you Magic Jack what a great product !!!

Gary Machado

Ceres, Ca.
N  2nd of Dec, 2013 by
I have had magicjack PLUS for about a year now and it just quit ; And I Can't get a live agent to talk too on this computer . What I Want to know is WHY CAN'T THERE BE A PHONE # TO CALL AND TALK TO SOME-ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE ; I am not a typist and it takes a long time to type out any conversation I might have WHEN AND IF I GET A LIVE AGENT...
N  23rd of Dec, 2013 by
Please can I have some help renewing the magic jack. Appreciate someone helping. Thank you
N  6th of Feb, 2014 by
can I have some help renewing my magi jack, would appreciate it. thanks
N  6th of Feb, 2014 by
I have not been able to get my problem resolve, and I have been trying since last year. i am not going to gave up anyway.
N  15th of Aug, 2014 by
my magi jack service is paid for and it is not working

MagicJack Logo MagicJack