Magic Chef / Product failure Wine Cooler

1 Savannah, GA, United States

Purchased wine cooler model MCWC50DBT from Home Depot a little over a year ago.
It was out of warranty by one month. I called Home Depot (Jerks) and they could care less. I then called Magic Chef and was since it was out of warranty they would only cover the compressor. At my expense I had to have it removed and sent to them. I contacted a service man and the charge was more than the junk cost. The serviceman asked me where was the product made. I told him it was from China. Then he politely told me that was my problem. Needless to say I do not shop at Home Depot due to their attitude. I went shopping for another cooler and was determined to fine on made in the old USA. Guess what I don't have a wine cooler because all appliances are made in China. Boy! are we dumb or what! But, don't blame the Chinese it's the USA Corporations that are so damn greedy and looking for the cheapest product to screw the American consumer. They know if it's made in China you will be back in the marked within 6 months to a year for the same item.
Hey! do you remember when Wal-Mart came out and said they would only sell items made in America. Boy was that a crock. Every thing they sell now is made in China.
Moral of story, go to Lowe's or Ace Hardware. Oh! by the way Best Buy is the same.
See ya!