Magazine Service Center — Bank account charged w/o permission
Upon receiving my bank statement this month, I saw three charges I didn't recognize: EW Magazine, Time Magazine, and Blender Magazine. I don't subscribe to any magazines, and I certainly do not read any of these three. Upon calling all three (different) contact numbers listed for the three charges ($22, $27.50, and $13.50 respectively), I found that they all connected me to Magazine Service Center, which I had never heard of. I looked them up online, and every single thing that came up on Google seemed to have the word "fraud" or "scam" attached to it. Apparently they can take money out of your account to renew your subscription whenever they want, but I don't recall ever subscribing to these magazines in the first place. I have no idea how these people got my credit card number, but I plan on contacting them tomorrow during business hours.
More Magazine Service Center Complaints & Reviews
- Magazine Service Center - bogus charges
- Magazine Service Center - CHARGES TO MY BANK ACCOUNT
- Magazine Service Center - Fraudulent company 
- Magazine Service Center - Did not receive &People& magazine 
- Magazine Service Center - Received several magazines that I did not order 
- Magazine Service Center - automatic subscription
- Magazine Service Center - No magazines, said I have to pay anyway.
- Magazine Service Center - Bill