Madame Gloria / Scam

1 14Nadia Street Heidedal, Bloemfontein, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 0714349938

Dear/Sir/Madame
Good Day I also want to laid a complain against Madame Gloria and her compliance Baron Rothman of Nederland I received a letter confirming that I Have won a amount of R22.000.00 us dollars, but have to send R382.00 for shipping fee, but thanks to this webside that help me to find out how cruel this people really stealing our hardworking money from us.

Thanks again
Beverley London

Lo
Apr 17, 2013

Comments

• Op
      Apr 28, 2014

I also get those mail 2 say ive won some hundred thousands rand but my questions is why we have 2 pay first b4 u get ur winning price

• Ms
      May 20, 2014

I am also the victim of same tricks.even now the letters keep coming.

• Un
      Jun 13, 2014

Same here, the letters don't stop. I got to learn of this Madam Gloria from a crossword puzzle that was on a local newspaper.

• At
      Nov 01, 2014

Got mail saying certain days will be luck like: 12 Des, and that is the day MY SON PASSED AWAY! She must have crosswires!! Cruel person!

• Wi
      Dec 09, 2014
    Madame Gloria - money scam
    international merhandise services
    unkown
    South Africa

She send my leters i won 8 millon international merhandise services work hand in hand with madame gloria i
    want her to stop sending letter to me my name is willem

• Wi
      Dec 09, 2014

i live in vereenging in a room wich i rent 15 edward str iam a car guard and live on that money why do people scam us
    please why my no is 0620366804

• Ou
      Jan 02, 2015

Good day i also want to lay a complain about Medame Gloria who promised the celtic wheels and she made me deposit money in an Nedbank account i wonder if it can be reversed my name is Oupa Macozoma i deposited my money in Nedbank Tsakane Mall branch.